Thursday 19 July 2012

20 - King Henry VI Part 2


Be prepared for a Battle Royal! Last man standing will take the kingdom!
I found this second part to be far superior to all the running around France in part one! So here's hoping that part three continues the trend rather than doing a Star Wars!

Which of course sets my mind off at a tangent by first imagining 'A Star Wars of the Roses' (with Ewoks!) and secondly by thinking of loads of Shakespeare / Star Wars mash-up quotes:

"To be or not to be, the question that is! Yes!"


"This isn't the changling boy you're looking for"

"Spys! Bothans! Countrymen! Lend me your stolen Death Star plans!"

"The game's afoot - but let the wookiee win!"

"Now is the Winter of the planet Hoth made glorious Summer by the twin suns of Tatooine!"

JULIET - "My bounty is as boundless as the sea,
My love as deep; the more I give to thee,
The more I have, for both are infinite."
ROMEO - "I know"

PETRUCHIO - Good Lord, how bright and goodly shines the moon! 
KATHARINA - That's no moon! It's a space station.
PETRUCHIO - I say it is the moo... No you're right! (Shit!)


And Finally – Warwick goes all Columbo on viewing Gloucester's dead body, piecing together that he didn't die of natural causes but was rather done in! It's CSI Bury St. Edmund's!

-